Yes, it is possible for foreigners as well.
- We will organize the whole procedure of company registration, and you will receive the Registration Decision in 7-10 days, and in some cases the registration was completed in 3 working days.
- In the next 7 days, you will have an account for the program for issuing invoices and monitoring finances and operations, which can be in English, German, etc.
- You will be able to issue invoices in EUR, USD and other currencies, in English, German, etc.
- If necessary, we will also organize advertisements for the employment of workers, analysis of salaries for certain activities in Croatia, calculations and payments of salaries, etc.
- If you want to employ citizens of Croatia or the EU - the procedure does not take long. If you want to employ third-country nationals outside the EU, the procedure is a bit more complicated and takes longer, so you need to start preparing for this option at least a few months in advance.
- On a daily basis, you will have an insight into income / expenses, a projection of business results and outstanding receivables / payables.
Regarding the establishment of a company in Croatia, in addition to the establishment of a limited liability company, it is also possible to establish a simple limited liability company.
From 2020 in Croatia, in addition to the classic, the establishment of an online road company of the "START" system will be introduced for Croatian citizens who have a new ID card and access to the eCitizens service.
If you want to collect the necessary information and prices for the costs from starting a company online to online bookkeeping, online payroll, registration / deregistration of workers, work permits, A1 certificates, which bank to choose for internet banking, the possibility of contracting secretarial services, etc. - for all questions and information we are available through the Contact section.
In this article, we will look at the main differences, and the costs of establishing a D.O.O. and the cost of establishing the J.D.O.O.
Headquarters for starting a business online According to the Companies Act, when registering a company, you are required to report your business address. The business address can also be defined by the lease agreement.
In our service "Virtual Office" we provide the address for company registration in the building in the center of the most beautiful baroque city in Croatia, and in addition to this service, online bookkeeping services are contracted, and if necessary business support, secretarial services and staffing (recruitment, work permits). , A1 certificates, etc.).
In addition to all of the above, we also provide an online business review program, with front page settings and display of business results in Croatian, Slovenian, English or German, and a presentation of business and reports in HRK or EUR.
Our branches cover the area from Varaždin to Split, and we work intensively with entrepreneurs in border areas.
Basic service packages range from € 100 onwards.
We can offer foreign citizens assistance in opening and the following services:
- Checking the name of the company you want to open (you can also do it yourself via www.sudreg.pravosudje.hr)
- Selection of activities from https://narodne-novine.nn.hr/clanci/sluzbeni/2007_06_58_1870.html
- Preparation and announcement by a notary public
- Resolving company headquarters and business addresses
- Choosing a bank and opening a business account Obtaining a VAT number, VAT ID number and EOR number for the company
- Online bookkeeping with online program in Croatian, Slovenian, English or German (issuing invoices in several languages, 24/7 balance sheet, and business reports for management in tabular and graphical form, with income / expenditure, paid / unpaid invoices, costs by type and share, etc.)
- Secretarial services
- Personnel services (competitions and recruitment of workers, A1 certificates, work permits, registration / deregistration, etc.)
Company name - The name under which the company will operate, ie. the name of the company, should be devised before initiating the establishment procedure, as this is the first step and the first question you will encounter. It is good to come up with several variants of the name, because a company that has a similar name to an existing one cannot be founded. On the website of the Ministry of Justice, it is possible to see which names already exist and are occupied at www.sudreg.pravosudje.hr When choosing a company name, pay attention to the above https://gov.hr/moja-uprava/poslovanje/pokretanje-poslovanja/izbor-imena-drustva/1668 "Company" is the name under which the company operates and under which it participates in legal transactions.
Company activities - Choose the activities you will be involved in, and you can check them in advance at the link https://narodne-novine.nn.hr/clanci/sluzbeni/2007_06_58_1870.html. You can enter as many activities as you want, the price is the same, and the subsequent addition of activities is charged.
04/20/2019 Amendments to the Companies Act and the Court Register Act, which bring the following novelties, enter into force on it will be possible to establish a d.o.o and j.d.o.o. fully remotely (online, "remotely") without the participation of proxies and / or notaries the amount of share capital that must be paid before the establishment of the d.o.o. at HRK 5,000.00 instead of the previous three members j.d.o.o. will be able to establish a maximum of 5 members the obligation to determine the subject of business in the company contract is abandoned - which enables cheaper and faster "up-registration" of activities that the company is engaged in the obligation to deposit a signature is abolished electronic communication with the court register is established (notaries, lawyers, Croatian Chamber of Commerce), Simple Limited Liability Company (J.D.O.O.) The cost of setting up a simple limited liability company The founding capital is a minimum of 10 kn.
What are the possible problems in the case of low share capital, you can find out by phone via the Contact section. Additionally paid: notary public (HRK 500) court fee for registration (60 kn) making stamps (100-200 kn) Central Bureau of Statistics fee (HRK 55) A simple limited liability company can be established without any employees as in the case
- Otvaranje doo u Hrvatskoj
- Otvaranje podružnice strane firme u Hrvatskoj
- Registracija firme u Hrvatskoj Online
- Otvaranje firme u Hrvatskoj Online
- Online osnivanje firme u Hrvatskoj
- Osnivanje tvrtke u Hrvatskoj
- Osnivanje firme u Hrvatskoj za strance
- Ustanovitev podjetja na Hrvaškem
- Establishment of a company in Croatia